This is the draft for an itinerary in North America. I’m currently jotting down the places I want to visit, and trying to comine the driving distances with the time I’d like to spend in each location.
This is the wishlist, with possible dates:
- Arrive at LAX 18 November 2007.
- Los Angeles to Mammoth Lakes on sat 24 nov 2007, ——–>7 hours drive
- Mammoth Lakes to Silicon Valley on tue 27 nov 2007,——->6.30 h drive
- San Francisco to Lake Tahoe on friday 30 nov 2007, ——–>3.30 h drive
- Lake Tahoe to Mount Hood on thurs 06 dec 2007, ———–>11 h drive
- Mount Hood to Seattle on sun 09 dec 2007, ——————>4.30 h drive
- Seattle to Vancouver on mon 10 dec 2007, ——————>2.30 h drive
- Vancouver to Whistler on wed 12 dec 2007, —————–>2.30 h drive
- Whistler to Lake Louise on sat 15 dec 2007, —————–>10 h drive
- Lake Louise to Whitehorse on tue 18 dec 2007, ——>34 h drive (oooooops…!!!!!)
- Whitehorse to Anchorage on sat 22 dec 2007, —————>24 h drive
Then it goes on like this:
- Anchorage to Seattle to Salt Lake city on sat 29 dec 2007, by airplane (I think there’s no direct flight from Anchorage to Salt Lake City or Anchorage to Denver)
- Salt Lake City to Denver on mon 31 december 2007, 8 hours drive
- Denver to NYC on 16 january 2008, hopefully with a direct flight
Whew, it’s a long one eh? Maybe I’ll have to cut something out, that’s why I ask for your help. Y’all more than welcome to leave comments and suggestions!